Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sex Is What You Like To Read About

Being as honest as I said I would be in this blog, I have noticed that when the focus in my writing turns to relationship issues and feelings, less of you read the entry.

Perhaps in naming this blog I was misleading. My original intent was to allow a free flow of ideas and exchanges with comments..my sex diary and my thoughts and feelings on dating experiences.
Interestingly but perhaps not surprisingly is the fact that SEX is the topic you want to hear about.

Shame on me for being so naive.

Point taken, my continuing writings will discuss more of my sensuality and sexual experiences. I have no problem with that but thought the interspersing of relationship issues might be of similar interest.

This not being the case. Join me on this wild and wet journey... written as truthfully and as openly as I can. My Spiritual and intellectual side set aside, I will share with you the rest of me... for it too makes me a whole human being... my Sex-capades.

NJOY the read... LIFE IS GOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment