Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CONVERSE VS. BLAHNIKS

Now it is said that you can tell a good man by his accessories... and a good woman too.
I'm not so sure.
I had a choice this morning. Converse for the gym or my Blahniks and get right to work.
I chose Converse,no makeup, an old tank and shorts. I went to the gym and stopped all sweaty at the store. No less then three men converged on me. Now, two were married and the other, well, lets just say that he was younger then me.
I was flattered equally by all.
Sometimes a woman needs a lift without the heels. Especially on Wednesdays.
Now don't get me wrong I love my heels. I love the feeling of being a woman and floating through a place in something flirty with heels to boot... (well not to boot though boots make me feel good too..especially high ones with heels)... but you know what I mean.
It makes me feel sexy...like sexy underwear, a bit of light perfume, a low cut blouse, a dangling earring and the diamond on my finger.
It's not difficult to feel beautiful.
But it is even better to know you don't look beautiful and have men approach you with compliments or for your number. I am not at all put off by this,, even the men that go beyond subtle attempts for my attention and the ones that come close to stalking by following me around the store for a bit trying to engage me in some dumb ass conversation while staring at my boobs.
I love you guys! Men from 20 to 90 who catch a glimpse even when they are with their girlfriends or wives. Sure I think they are inappropriate dogs on the one hand if they are with another woman but a part of me is still flattered.
Of course they can't help it, just like they can't help selective hearing and never really saying what they feel, or finding it difficult to please me when they have already spent themselves somewhere in the first fifteen minutes of love making BUT they are inexplicably adorable. Like little boys with wide eyes and a taste for candy and willing to do whatever they have to do to get it. They don't seriously think it all through.
There is NO strategy.
They simply see what they like and are led by the flow of blood to their other brain to make their moves.
They don't care if I am in my sweaty gym clothes and Chuck Taylor Converse in any assortment of colors from pink to black with purple trim...
They may prefer the heels,...my beautiful strappy Blahniks that give me an ego kick.
I know I do.
I prefer my heels,my sexy thongs, my pierced left nipple. They all make me feel good, but nothing, nothing... are you listening men out there? makes a woman feel better then your attentive smile,your wink, your look of utter baffling approval... Because as you are becoming more aroused she can sense it and if the chemistry is right, she feels the fire too.
Don't stop looking, and saying your sweet hello's or shouting out your whistles from construction sites. I'll never complain. I promise.
Let me know what you like and I'm happy to jump right in and flirt right back at you.
Especially on Horny Tuesdays,,, or whatever other day you want to make it happen.

So let me know Converse or Blahniks...???

If the chemistry is right, I'll walk your way.
And to the three men this morning, thanks for making my day...

I hope you get yours just the way you like it.
Only a few more days to the weekend. I'm gonna get mine. ;-) hmmm..Blahniks, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment