Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lustful Moaning

It was your music I heard.
Softly, and with each note your breath against my neck.

As you moved with me,against me,
I heard you sing.

Your pleasure measured in your song,
Muffled subtle moaning of your lust for me.

So sweet,so hot was the music.
I began to forget myself.

I began to melt into you,
Your torrid strength against my supple flesh.

My body anxiously warm and wet,
As you pushed forward into me over and over again.

You suddenly conscious of my enlarging breasts,
I began to feel you lose yourself.

The music now,against my ear, louder than before.
You called to me burning in your pleasure.

Your song promising the momentary ecstasy we would share.
You sang to me and my body met your song.

I lost myself in your words and your flesh.
Your song rose within me.

Then finally I met you there,
In the exquisite moment of heated passion.

You came for me, and I for you.

We were quiet and still,
But the music lingered.



MG 7-11-09

No comments:

Post a Comment