Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Horny Tuesdays

What is it that happens on Tuesdays. Weekend over, the monster fed and hungry again?
Hmmm. Always Hungry on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear him, to smell him, to taste him, to have him. Can't wait for him to smell me, to taste me, to HAVE me. Please baby... dinner can wait can't it? Kitchen counter, kitchen floor, kitchen table... wherever you want me, how ever I want you. I'm not a cougar. I'm a she wolf, your fox. Come and play. I'll take the time to tease you, take you in. Why?
Because remember way back when ... that first post. Women DO think about sex as much as men do. We just weren't exposed, so to speak, so much before. We were taught to be ladies, to be good, not to be NAUGHTY. We've found ourselves though. No longer repressed, we aren't afraid to be the aggressor to move toward you...to undo your tie, to unbutton those buttons and unzip that fly. I know what I want. Can you give it to me? Will you give it to me? Do you want me to beg? Please baby, please... pretty please ..give me some...give me a tease then give me a taste.
Make it good. It's Tuesday. I'm always horny on Tuesday.
Screw Wednesday. That's Hump Day.
Give it to me now on Tuesday. We can eat food later. It's time on Tuesday for a Sensual Taste.
Did you know having sex regularly increases your life expectancy.
Forget the food... but lets eat.
Life is GOOD !

No comments:

Post a Comment