Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 2 - In Case You Were Wondering About My FIRST time...

Day 2 - In Case You Were Wondering About My First time....
Do You Remember Yours?

There comes a time in a woman’s life when she begins to feel no matter how good she may look that she should begin to lie about her age. Here in the good ole U.S.A. AGE seems to matter.
. Don’t believe me ?
Post the same profile on a dating site with different ages. Oh yeah and cut out the “smoking” admission.... the hits will double / triple.
So here I am willing to openly say I am a BOOMER AGE woman but not willing to tell you my real age.
But tell you all the rest?
Yes I will.
I am not ashamed or fearful of criticism...despite my Roman Catholic upbringing I have found myself over the years sexually freed. My "confessions" here are of JOY and of compassionate. Truly, when I think about it each sexual encounter involves some form of connection beyond the fires and casualness of LUST. Though lust there certainly is, there is also, if I may be so bold, a sensual pleasure that is derived from barriers broken down and one soul reaching out to another soul. You see,for lack of a better word,,, SEX... is Bliss... not just with MR. RIGHT though it is certainly deeper,perhaps more consuming with LOVE, it is also warm and joyful and , yes as I said, blissful with MR. Right Now.
Now before you go being judgmental and deciding I have no morals at all,,, not that I would care because I am after all happy in my heart and with my own process,,, I want you to know that I have been very much in Love and married twice. I even believe in the sanctity of Marriage. It is somehow no matter how you look at it SACRED.
But I have also had my moments in time when a relationship was not in the cards... or should I say in the bed and yet the pleasure of all you can possibly imagine between two people was all,even more, then I needed for that time.

So what of the men I spoke of before in yesterdays blog?
Each of them a gift! And listed alphabetically in my cell phone or online somewhere or among the numbers on napkins and business cards in my night table drawer..along with the condoms.

I was a virgin until my senior year in college. I was younger then some. older then most I think before losing my virginity. It was, after all, the time of the British Invasion and FREE LOVE.
I was 20. He was incredibly not my first love with whom I had only shared some passionate kisses and a few rather awkward gropings. But he, had been my friend through three years and wouldn’t allow that fourth year to go by without taking it a whole lot further.
So when on Registration Day in College he grabbed my program from my hand and insisted that ALL our classes be together, I felt no desire to argue. He looked different after the absence of that summer. Somehow he looked more mature, more masculine... and,truth be known I think I knew that I was ready to be “taken”. And taken I was. With unlimited cuts from senior year classes we would met momentarily to sit next to one another and he or I, but mostly he would convince me that this class was NOT on our schedule for the day. Once he had convinced me to sleep with him naked in his bed..once we had, the very next time when we decided to “study” together... It was all over. The romance of the days leading up to it were all perfect, the discussions mature and seemingly logical and then there it was complete and utter LUST... his premature ejaculation and me wondering “what the hell was that?” Was that all there was? He explained it this way. “Hey, sometimes you hit a home run, and sometimes you don’t.” As far as I know he had never even actually played baseball but, whatever, the words fell flat,,,very flat... as deflated as his penis and my anticipation.
But we were good friends, and we were young,curious and adventurous. In no time at all we figured it all out and our “studying” became more frequent. Those meetings in classrooms more infrequent...sometimes we only made it to the door of the class. We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. We learned and we learned very well. And there it was. There is how it all began. The journey had begun. I was not just a sensual being now, I was a SEXUAL being.
So I ask you men out there. Do you remember your first encounter?
Do you remember as I do the excitement, the nervousness, the scents of it, the absolutely incredible uncontrollable anticipation and unexpected titillation of every move? Do your memories go back to the music you played as your fingers , and mouth found their way over that body, you so lusted for that very first time.
Was it at first awkward and perhaps disappointing or was it for you at once perfection?
Was it for you a form of exquisite BLISS that left you hungry for more. Was it true what they say, once you have fed the hungry beast within, the beast wants more?
I found it so. And that was just the very beginning,so many years ago.
Yet I believe there is a language of passion and of love that does not change over time or over generations. We are all seekers of self fulfillment, to be one for even a brief moment with another human being as time freezes in the heat of that passion and is never forgotten.Filed away perhaps in the back of each of our minds, but never really forgotten.
Despite the responsibilities of today and the vows to a new love and lustful partner,we all remember that very first time and the future encounters when we began to learn what was pleasing to our bodies and our souls...what makes us hard and what makes us wet, what makes us want more and becomes the pleasurable torment of our days. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment