Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pleased and Pleasured

I kissed you first softly then with more passion and moved my lips down your strong hard chest.
Your eyes closed as my fingers began to caress you.
As I kissed your thighs I saw you look at me, anticipating what you knew would delight you.
The pleasure of my tongue on you brought a gentle moan.
With that sweet sound I moved to take you in, sucking softly at first,
as you became harder in my mouth.
I began to take you in more deeply, letting go and then taking you back,
In and out, as my tongue teased you.
For a while I forgot myself , lusting for you, I sucked harder.
I heard you say my name.
I stopped for a moment to look up at you.
You were watching me.
I could see your adoring face in the soft light of the night.
My mouth was wet against you.
You were hard and hot.
I was slow but steady,
gentle, but relentless.
I played with you with my tongue always taking you in and out
Deeper, longer, harder, following your rhythm
Feeling your sensation grow.
Slowly,at first, then with more force you began to pulsate in the warmth moisture of my mouth
My lips pressing,
My tongue teasing,
As I sucked you in I felt my body flush.
Then in an instant you moved to give me what I was after.
You filled my mouth.
As I swallowed, I felt the warm moisture of my own satisfaction.
I held you there still in my mouth just for a moment.
Listening to your mellowing sighs.
Pleased and pleasured you lay there,spent.
While I once again kissed your thighs
And saw your handsome face glowing in the peacefulness of that moment.
You reached for me to move my face to yours,
And held me tightly.
"I love you." you whispered.
And we clung to each other like two children.
Each of us completely satisfied and filled with the joy of another magical moment.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift. Shakespeare, Milton and Maria rolled into one. Thank you.
    I've never gotten a blow job in the mail before. It's astonishing what delights us with age.
    Seriously, real vivid, erotic and hot stuff. Do you know the number one seller in book publishing is romance novels? Still, and by a wide 3 to 1 ratio. You can peddle this stuff. We'll talk.

    ReplyDelete