Thursday, August 20, 2009

LOVE and OTHER ODDITIES

I have been silent a bit.
Processing some feelings.... no, really. I find myself having to admit that my passive/aggressive interest in a fantasy man is keeping me thinking.
If you are a follower please grant me this moment while I figure out if the download in my brain is worth describing to you in detail.
I will tell you this for now.
I have never believed in love at first sight or at least never had that experience... strong attraction, yes... So this strong attraction has lasted over a year, and I, now, devoid of and getting bored of the same 'ole scene am looking into being honest with myself, if that is possible while still fantasizing about someone.
I have no shame in this feeling,,, even my openness about it. But it is a puzzlement to me and is sometimes uncomfortable or, perhaps, unfamiliar is the thing.
At any age, at any time can we fall in love ? Having been there, done that... can it still feel new?.. but amazingly and inexplicitly different in a good way. Better because I know myself,now, and have faith in myself that no matter what happens, I will be OK because I always have been.
Life/ Love is a PUZZLEMENT.
Thank you in advance for your patience while I see if this fantasy will become a reality at least in brief... and perhaps more importantly if I will allow it to.
Perhaps this is the time when, whatever happens, I question...
DO I have the Brain, the Heart and the COURAGE to jump and fall one more time?
Hmmmm. Even writing it seems foolish. Am I too far gone for foolish?
LIFE IS GOOD ! In the meantime enjoy the thought provoking read on another very different topic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment