Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Erotica II: Each Time It Was New

You held me gently to your lips.
I could feel your tongue circularly searching my nipple.
And then you began to suck.
I felt my nipples hardened,my breasts swell,
And I began to writhe up and down against your strong,hard body.
I was wet now
But you had not noticed,only hoped,
as you continued to pleasure one breast then the other.
I felt your teeth gently pull at me
Then your lips move down,slowly to my stomach first and then to my thighs.
Teasing me to motion and moisture,
You were good...
You made me come out.
You fingered and kissed me until I could bear it no more.
Then like before you took me up and plunged forward inside me,
Until my muscles rippled hard and wet around you,
holding you until you too felt my pleasure in loving you.
You moaned.
I whimpered.
We lay together motionless for a time,
Until we kissed again like before.
It was all like before,
But each time it was new.

No comments:

Post a Comment