Saturday, June 13, 2009

Create the BUZZ. Share a comment !

If you are returning here or new to this site,please let me encourage you to leave a comment.
Whether positive or negative I hope you will be uninhibited in sharing your thoughts and feelings.


“ Easy ? You men have no idea what we are dealing with down there. Teeth placement,jaw stress and suction and gag reflex and all that while bobbing up and down moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy ? ? ? Honey ... they don’t call it a job for nothin’ ! “
Samantha (Sex and The City)

2 comments:

  1. Why cant we just be open about our sexual needs and desires. I personally have no idea if I am a good lover or not. I have only been with one woman in the last 27 years. She seemed to be quite please with my efforts. Was she easy to please and I was luck? I would really like to know. Unfortunately I am finding that women my age want a commitment before having a physical relationship. At least the women I have met. This is something I will not do even though it means remaining celibate for a while longer. It would not be enjoyable to me to lead someone on just to have sex. One of the reasons I am single again is that I was to demanding sexually. I have always had a high desire level and she new that but she lost hers. It has been so long since I have had the pleasure of mutual satisfaction that went on until all energy was gone. But I will wait for the woman or women who believe sexual gratification and emotional commitment are two separate issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe. I hope you have read my first POST : "DO MEN REALLY THINK MORE ABOUT SEX THEN WOMEN DO?" It is possible, I think, to be honest and straight forward and if necessary negotiate needs. There are many INDEPENDENT women who while searching for Mr Right are willing to be playful with Mr. Right now.There are also woman who do not want a commitment. Other woman prefer to be "IN" a relationship. Go out...meet people wherever you can. Just be HONEST. If you are a gentleman about it women will respond honestly to you.

    ReplyDelete