Friday, September 18, 2009

Statement of Fact Re: Blogs and Blogggers

As a blogger I have agreed not to click on the ads on my page, and not to overtly encourage readers to click on and read the ads that appear next to and under my posts.

This is just a statement of fact for those of you who don't know, as I didn't, how this earning money thing works.

First off I write and post to my blog.
I do this because it is my passion, well, one of them,,, and I sincerely love what I do.
Income to me is not generated by my posts, not by the number of readers, the quality of the writing, nor how much I write.
It is not the Dickinson income per word,or, was it page, for him?

Income to me is solely generated as I understand it, by the number of times ads are clicked on and read by the blog reader.
It does not matter if the reader purchases the product, or service...it matters only that he take advantage of the commercial advertisement and reads it.
When this happens a cent or two is generated to the BLOG writer.
So far since my postings began I have generated a whooping 24 cents or so.
Approximately 8 cents per month.!

I am beyond ecstatic over this income.
If more readers click on ads I will be able at the end of this year to buy a sandwich from McDonalds' or Burger King's or Jack IN The Box's or Wendy's dollar menu !!!

Now I DID promised to be honest and keep my readers entertained and informed.

I hope that you appreciate my candor, and keep this statement of fact in mind when reading my blog posts.

It is, after all, just a statement of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment